What We Believe
- We believe in the Triune God—God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit—one God in three persons.
- We believe God is the final authority over all creation, salvation of mankind and the coming final judgment.
- We believe scripture is God-breathed and written through the divine leading of the Holy Spirit. It gives the final authority pertaining all Christian faith and life matters.
- We believe, since Adam, all humankind has sinned and therefore falls under God’s judgment.
- We believe salvation from sin is only obtained through faith in Jesus Christ, who atoned for our sin through his substitutionary death on the cross.
- We believe in the resurrection and bodily ascension of Jesus Christ, who is now at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe in the Church of Christ, His body, in which true believers are members.
- We believe it is the Holy Spirit who convicts, leads to repentance, and regenerates sinners into a new life. He also empowers believers to carry out God’s mission.
- We believe that righteousness is obtained through the grace that comes only from faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Holy Spirit dwells in believer’s life and effects the work of salvation.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the judgment of the world, and the existence of eternal life.
- We believe in the bodily, second coming of Jesus Christ.