OVERVIEW OF THE COMPETITION
Business for Kingdom Impact is an annual contest for EvaSUE Associates. It is aimed athelping associates to achieve their vision in the business sector by providing technical advice, professional support, start-up capital and other related support. The expected outcome is the generation of revenue and impact on the Ethiopian business world through Christian values.
The contest offers a grand amount of money up to 10,000 USD. Out of this amount 30 percent is free grant as a seed fund and 70 percent will be transferred to the winners on a loan basis at a lower interest rate. The winners also get mentorship opportunities from senior business leaders.
The EvaSUE Business for Kingdom Impact competition is open to registered associates and all graduates who are living anywhere in Ethiopia. EvaSUE Associates are graduates who have committed to become a registered member of EvaSUE with a commitment to pay a membership fee and possibly involve either in the existing students or associates ministry in EvaSUE.
To be EvaSUE Associates member, click the link below and register.
Applicants other than these will not be eligible for the competition.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:-
- Have a certificate of participation in the Campus Student Fellowship.
- Able to bring a letter of recommendation from the local church where he/she worships.
- Those who have an existing business must have a renewed business license and prove that they have faithfully paid their annual taxes.
- Able to submit his/her business plan with innovative ideas, high quality and sustainable business model.
- Able to create jobs, in the competitive business area.
- Applicants who can create market linkages with other businesses are encouraged.
- Young graduates and applicants who do not have any existing business background are highly encouraged.
For more information please contact us 0900791959/0900101010
NB: Business for Kingdom Contest application form is attached below